Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Passion

I'm jobless. My excuse? I still haven't found something that I'm passionate about.

And there on FB Ps. Dave just posted a note "Be Passionate About Worthwhile Things"
It's as if God is nudging me. Hahaha

Sometimes or maybe many times on our search to discover something we can be passionate in, we actually end up finding ourselves being discouraged, so don’t let anything keep you from searching for that thing to be passionate about, in fact, why not let God be apart of your search, and trust that He will help you find something meaningful.

And when it’s something you believe in wholeheartedly, its so much easier to enjoy life, to celebrate life, which makes you feel better about life and yourself. 1 Corinthians 10:31 “Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

Colossians 3:23 “Whatever you do, do it wholeheartedly as though you were working for your real master and not merely for humans.”

No comments:

Post a Comment