Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Church

One of the misconception that most people have is... the church is only for the "perfect and holy" ones. Sinless. Successful. Let me tell you. The people inside the church is just as sinful as the people outside. No, we are not any less sinful than those who doesn't go to church/believe in God. The church is where the liars, gossipers, thieves and selfish hypocrites are. We are way too far from being perfect but you see, the beauty of it is that God loves us all the same! It is the liars, gossipers, thieves and selfish hypocrites that Jesus died for on the cross. If you don't believe in God and you're reading this, possibly been hurt by one of the Christians, I apologize. Sometimes we don't know why we do the things we do but trust me, not all Christians are what you think. We mess up because we're just humans. One thing I can assure you, men will fail but God never fails. Accepting Him into my life is the best decision I've made and I don't regret any moment. Sure, He doesn't promise a good and easy life, but He promised to always be there and help us when the bad happens. You can always count on Him. “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” - John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment