Saturday, February 18, 2012

Here we go again...

Wow... It's been months since I posted something here.

What can I say? Life's good so far...so blessed.
Had a pretty good start to 2012!
Sad that CNY had to end so quickly but life goes on...
Met a few new friends from Japan and New Zealand so brought them around KK and man, it was fun =)) So nice to be a tourist sometimes...
Hope to meet more new friends from around the world so I have a reason to go visit them someday.

Currently looking for a scholarship in Japan/somewhere in Europe. Wish me luck!
Or else I'll probably gonna work in an ice cream parlor or some sort. Which I think will be pretty fun =)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give up. Just believe it. You'll get there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just stagnant. I need a nudge. Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this Website, http://www.graduan.com.my/ they offer varies opportunity. It might be a stepping stone.

    ReplyDelete